Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BABV is so changed

I was out of BABV for quite a while and now its got so many new things to it:) i love it.....

there are some cool rainbow stuff coming out of the fountain this week....

oh by the way, my BABV name is shealynred.... if any of you wanna trade with me let me know your name and when you will be on BABV and we'll try to meet up....

here is a list of things i can trade, provided you have good stuff to give me too.... le me know what you want and what you will give me in return in the comments section....

1. one set of purple hannah montana top and skirt
2. purple diva headset
3. green diva head set
4. blacked checked scarf
5. ketchup bottle
6. spotted cowbell
7. milk carton
8. pompoms
9. cornucopia
10. tiger stripe flag
11. poppy painting
12. corbin bleu poster
13. locker
14. pencil holder


No comments:

Post a Comment